PETER’S, Montserrat – While major fashion houses and prominent retailers worldwide succumb to the pressure of a post COVID-19 reality, the online platform 664Connect will be hosting its first virtual regional fashion show on Saturday starting at 3. p.m.(. ECT.)
A limited number of guests will experience the live events, which will take place in Montserrat and throughout the region, but guests online will have a front row seat to the full show, free of charge and in the comfort of their own home.
The virtual regional fashion show will showcase the Spring/Summer collections of fashion designers/brands from Montserrat, Anguilla, Jamaica/UK and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The designers include:
- You-Nique Island Wear by Vernique Fenton (Montserrat)
- Aflo Design by Florence Guishard (Anguilla)
- Y F Designs by Yerdi Flemming (Anguilla)
- Kashane Swaby by Deleisha Swaby (Jamaica/UK)
- Peta Odini by Peta Odini (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Fashion Is Payne by Jeremy Payne (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Kimmystic Clo by Kimon Baptiste-St. Rose (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
After the show there will be virtual and face to face interviews with each fashion designer explaining their brand and the concept behind Spring/Summer 2021 collection